Intelect TENS Standard Unit
Used for pain management on virtually any part of the body, such as the back, neck, legs, and arms. This unit offers fully adjustable parameters including frequency, pulse duration, 3 modulation modes, and a timer. Comes with lead wires, package of 4 self-adhesive electrodes, 9v battery, user manual, and carrying case.
- Dual channel modified square wave form
- Amplitude range of 0-80mA
- Pulse frequency of 2-150 Hz
- Adjustable pulse width of 60-250 microseconds
- Plastic covering over knobs, keeps patients from turning them accidentally
We Also Recommend