Saunders Cervical Traction Home Units
Saunders Cervical Traction Home Unit
The Saunders Cervical Traction Device is designed to provide safe and effective traction (stretching) to the cervical region (neck). The device requires no assembly and is ready to use out of the case. A prescription is required.
A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
- Traction forces are directed to the back of the head to prevent compression of the TMJ
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
A cost effective option to continuous clinical care
- Innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician
- Patented pneumatic system ensures reliable force accuracy and leak-free performance
Easy to Use
A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
- Patented self-adjusting neck wedges ensure a perfect fit
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple "click in place" mechanism
- Quick and simple patient set-up enables home traction without assistance
ATTENTION MEDICARE PATIENTS:
Medicare will pay for medical equipment and supplies only if a supplier has a Medicare supplier number.
We do not have a Medicare supplier number. Medicare will not pay for any medical equipment and supplies we sell to you. You will be personally and fully responsible for payment.
By purchasing this product I certify that the below statement (s) is/are true.
My health care provider has prescribed this product for my medical condition. I will read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. I assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this cervical traction product. I will contact my physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this unit. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
I understand that Athlete Packs, LLC is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Athlete Packs LLC, can provide general recommendations but cannot provide specific instructions as to the product's application or use. By purchasing this product you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Warranty And Return Information:
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been opened. This item is covered under a one year manufacturer's warranty. If there is a warranty issue, a replacement part or unit will be issued - no refunds will be given for warranty issues. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify your acceptance of the above statement.
We Also Recommend